India is one of the most beautiful countries in the South Asia which is a popular travel destination. It mesmerizes the world while attracting vacationers and travels from different countries throughout the globe. The country’s magical hues paint the entire world just like a rainbow in the infinite sky.
The booming tourism of India rewards tourists with endless magnificent attractions. If you want to get soaked with its magical hues of different shades you can book a travel at uniktour.com and explore the tourists’ attractions in the country.
Varied Tourist Attractions in India
- Heritages – There are several heritage attractions in India that you will love to explore. Regardless of whether you are travelling alone or with friends and family these attractions will give you a wonderful experience. Some of the popular heritages in India include, the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, the Khajuraho Temple Complex, Konark Sun Temple, Fatehpur Sikri, the Ruins of Nalanda University and many others.
- Hill Stations – The picturesque hill stations of India also attracts various types of travelers. They are famed for their stunning scenery and very cool air. This is the best place for nature lovers and anyone who wants to spend his holiday in the lap of nature and refreshing air. Darjeeling, Gangtok, Kullu, Khandala, Shimla, Munnar, Manali, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Dehradum, Auli, Dalhousie and Kodaikanal are some of the famous hill stations in India. These offer a perfect retreat for adventure, relaxation and sharing time with family.
- Beaches – India also offers great beaches for vacationers and tourists. If you want to enjoy the sun and explore the ocean the beaches will be the best place to visit. The beaches in Goa, Kerala and Gujarat are some of the places where tourists flock. Ajuna beach is a very popular beach in Goa where tourists can experience the Wednesday flea market as well as the Trance parties in the moonlit night. The Marina Beach in Chennai is another popular attraction. It is one of the longest beaches in Asia.
- Wildlife – There are also national parks and wildlife sanctuaries that are appealing to wildlife enthusiasts, nature lovers and adventure seekers. If you want to experience excitement and thrill visit the Kaziranga National Park Ranthambore National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve, Cobette national Park, Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Sariska Tiger Reserve and Sunderbans National Park.
- Religious Attractions – If your life had been so busy and you want a spiritual journey then the pilgrimage sites are the best places to visit. The pilgrimage sites in India includes Varanasi, Haridwar, Golden Temple, Kedarnath, Rameshwaram, Tirupati, Rishikesh, Bodhgaya, Vaishno Devi, Dwarka, Kanyakumari, Pushkar, Haji Ali and Ajmer.
India is a popular tourist destination. It is also known as the land of many religions, vast diversity and languages. The flora and fauna of this beautiful country attracts hundreds of tourists. You can also take a trip to some of the holy shrines to relax and soothe your mind. If you want to travel to India and visit one of its famous tourist’s attractions, check for travel packages so that you can avail for a discount.
Author Bio: Charles has been writing travel articles for 5 years. He has informative articles about tourism in India. The uniktour.com/fr/voyage-inde can guide your travel to India.